A job interview can be both terrifying and exciting; interviewees are always eager to put their best foot forward and make a great impression. However, many aspects of this fairly typical business procedure have changed in recent times, and job-hopefuls need to change, too! The Everything Job Interview Book, 3rd Edition is the ultimate manual for today's job-hunter, no matter what their work experience includes, with professional advice on:
- job hunting and networking.
- how to successfully use social media like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- pre-interview prep work and practice questions.
- what to wear, how to prepare, and when to arrive.
- answering difficult questions honestly and professionally.
- and post-interview follow-up procedures and etiquette.